Height 152 cm, Weight 60 kg, have knee problem. Ideal weight?

My basic information: Female, 44 years old, mother of 2, working mother (08:30 AM to 05:30 PM). 152cms and 60kgs. What is actually my ideal weight?
I mostly have only 2 meals a day, lunch (big one) and dinner (moderate size). For breakfast I only have coffee and a glass of water.
I am planning to exercise at home (not really having time to go to gym) and still searching for suitable equipment.I have knee problem and not really sure to use a treadmill because of the impact. Does an orbitrek do good instead? I am interested to buy one. If it does, kindly advise me how to use it effectively to lose weight and tone my shape a little bit.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013