Heels hurt after landing on heels after a jump. Can It be plantar facitis?

Hello Dr.Herrick, Two days ago I jumped off a 3 meter platform, but I forgot to roll, and landed on just my feet . My heels hurt quite badly, and got a bit blue when I went swimming, but then the blueness vanished after 1/2 an hour or so. My right heel still hurts a bit, I was just wondering how it could be... I ve read a little about Plantar Facitis and it matches some* of my symptoms, for example my heel cord hurts. I feel it has gotten a bit better over these two days, I just wanted to know if you had any recomendations.... (I m 14 by the way)
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Thanks for writing
The change in colour around heel following fall suggest something serious. so ,my advice would be get x ray done.
Meanwhile continue with Ice fomentation, rest and limb elevation.
Dr.chugh, Orthopaedic surgeon