Heel pain in the morning. Taking zyloric. High uric acid levels. Pain management?

Hello Doctor, I m having pain in my heels. Usually only during the morning when I wake up. I dont have the pain during the day. I tested for Uric Acid based on my doctor s recommendation. It was 7 earlier. I took Zyloric 100 for 15 days. And after a month s gap, my uric acid is 6.9. Now I m not taking any medicine. I eat chicken once in a while otherwise usually a vegetarian. Drinks wine once a week (a glass or two). Please suggest if something can be done to reduce the pain. And also about the diet . Thanks a lot. Regards
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012