Heel injury, burning and tingling sensation. Hairline fracture?

While scooting myself up to our table, (keep in mind I had my feet wrapped around the bottom of the chair) the chair rolled and rubbed down on the back of my heel. It hurt very badly, but I just ignored it since it was one of those stupid human things! Now, 6 weeks later it still hurts with burning and tingleling sensations... I am concerned. I have an appointment set, but worried it could be a hairline fracture or something along those lines.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012