Heel bruised, damaged, tibialis anterior muscle pain. What X ray to be taken?

I fell off a ladder at work, 12 ft high on a concrete pavement. I landed on my left heel. My heel was very bruised. I have pain in my shin and a burning pain that goes all the way down to the inside of my foot. Took x-rays, and they found nothing. I looked at pictures of the body muscles online and I saw the muscle that is hurting me is called The Tibialis Anterior muscle. My questions are, could this be the muscle that is damaged? What kind of x-rays should I get done to show if there is any damage to this muscle? And what kind of Doctor should I see?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013