Hectic work-style, have missed periods, thick vaginal discharge with light pink color, sore pain in the ribs, stools with gas, yellow mucus and small particles. Is it due to stress?

Hi, I have currently working 80 hours 7 days a week and I am very concern and unsure what is my body going through. I have a thick vaginal discharge with very light pink color and I haven t had my period for over 3 months. I am also having very sore pain on my right rig cage and I haven t had a normal bowel movement and I feel that I am about to have a diarrhea , but nothing comes out except for some gas and clear light yellowish mucous and some small particles floating in the toilet. Can you help me and explain what my body is going through? Could it be stress?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012