Heavy yellowish discharge after unprotected intercourse. Took pill. Side effect of pill or implantation?

I had unprotected intercourse Monday morning, 7am and 9am appox, and took the next choice one step by 1pm that day. On Wednesday (yesterday) I started a heavy off and on yellowish discharge - nothing I have experienced before. The first day of my last period was December 18. I DON T want to be pregnant and wonder if this side effect is from the pill or a sign of implantation . It seems like the effects of both are very similar. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer