Heavy white vaginal discharge, cramps, dizziness, headaches, nausea. Negative pregnancy test. Treatment?

Hi I am 21 the first day of my last menstrual period was may 31 2012 I have heavy white discharge and cramping as if I m going to start my period for a little more than two weeks : do not have.tenderness in my breast some dizzy spells and headaches recently only nauseous after brushing my teeth three negative home pregnancy tests and one negative clinic test, please help I can t get blood test till Sept 10
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  224 Awaiting Answer