Heavy white discharge with foul smell after periods. What is the cause and is it normal?

Hi, Firstly, i want to know that after periods I, feel very wet for about 7 to 10 days. when this wetness turn for longer time then it starts giving a foul smell. Is it normal? why this happens. Secondly, i got married recently, i observe that my husband discharge very early in 4 to 5 strokes only but some time his penis is still erected then again we start doing it n he again discharge early. what is the reason behind it. Thank You Amrit
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern look the bad odor after the menses is the common but that may not be long lasting if this is happening then chances of vaginal infection is likely and this need to be ruled out, with the proper treatment this comes around later you nee to take care of good hygiene, hope this information helps you have a nice day.