Heavy white discharge, using Copper-T. PAP test indicated negative for malignancy. Can erosion be treated through any natural way?

I am 37 years old lady having one child of 5 yrs. Was using Copper-T but when period missed last month and on advise of Gyn, T was removed. At that time she informed that there is coin shape erosion. PAP test indicates negative for malingnancy. I am still facing heavy white discharge and this month there is no period after 14 gays of due date. Yamini has been given by Doctor and after period, she has called for some ICe treatment. Is it OK. Can erosion be treated through any natural way or by other therapy? When period will be regular? Mina
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013