Heavy white discharge, cramping on chest. Consumed Diatabs. Advil, Dolfenal relieve pain. Why is this happening?

Hi, I am 27 yrs old. I don't know who I am talking about this. I'm done with my period last two weeks, one day I experienced a heavy white discharge and cramping on my chest and it is painful it cause me very uncomfortable. Its been two days since i have this unusual feeling. first, I thought that i have a diarrhea so I take a diatabs but after a day I take a advil or dolfenal its like a pain reliver. I dont know whatbis happening to me.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013