Heavy watery light pink period, vaginal area swollen, HPT negative, heavy bladder, pain. What should i do?

Hi I really hope you can help me. I had a heavy watery light pink period to the state where I had to change my pants. This lasted for 3 days my normal period length, 2 days prior to this my boy friend and i fooled around. No penatration but contact. Viginal area is swolen and I have discomfert round about where my ovaries are.? Hope im saying this right. No burning or itching. Preg test neg but it is only 10 days after the fooling around. Oh and here is the breaker and why I am so worried. I m on reacutane and my doctor that put me on it speeched me on the effects that it would have if I am pregnant, he said that I would have an abnormal disabled child. I began taking it 4 days prior to the weird period. I was on 20mg and the doctor moved me to 10mg but I was totally of the pills for about 2 months before starting again. My heart rate is 123/88. I m 22 old and not unfit.I have a constant heavy bladder needing to wee alot, and I have headaches and feel constipated and tired.and then the above mentioned uncomfert in my lower abdominal area near my ovaries. I think that s the lot. Hope to hear from you soon.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Nephrologist 's  Response
Hi young lady. FIRST- Its highly unlikely that you might have got pregnant if you had sexual contact/ contact with sperms 3 days prior to your regular period date. So the big question to answer is 'did this odd period much earlier than anticipated'? SECOND - I am not sure which part of the world you live, but you need to consult a local GenitoUrinary Medicine (GUM) specialist if you are in UK/ Australia/ NZ, or a kind Gynaecologist if you are elsewhere to get checked out for any sexually transmitted disease if you have local swelling. Please donot hesitate or delay in checking yourself out. You seem to be very anxious and have lots of somatic complaints related to that. Dont worry, relax and seek opinion from the right specialist. LASTLY - Your problem is not related to your kidneys.... so you have posted your question in the wrong forum!! You have not come to any harm from it since you got a very comptetent person to answer it (kidding)!!! Take care. Good luck