Heavy vaginal discharge, clots, antibiotics, all test results clear. Reason?

Hi, I am 28 and for over three months I m having heavy vaginal discharge . It looks like snot when you have a heavy cold . It s odourless and am currently awaiting a transvaginal scan. I ve had general and high vagina swab taken and all come back clear. I ve had two lots of antibiotics treating bacterial vagilonasis and still have it. The discharge is extremely heavy at night it looks like I ve wet myself. I ve also had thick black rubbery clumps of blood coming out aswell. I m very anxious now as it s been going on for some time and all test results come back clear.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012