Heavy vaginal bleeding with blood clots even after normal periods,taking trenexa but not satisfied with the treatment

i am 32 year old. my menstural bleeding is on 26th day today . 17 days i had light bleeding. then for 4 days i had very heavy bleeding along liver like pieces of bloodclots. my doctor recommended trenexa mf 500mg 3times a day. i consumed 4 tabs and my bleeding reduced. but still it has not stopped . there is light bleeding as if it comes of fifth day of normal periods. moreover i cant- shout, talk aloud,cough, snize, get tensed,cry,give pressure while urinating or passing stool,..... why is it so
Asked On : Tue, 30 Aug 2011