Heavy spotting, cramping, lower back pain post robotic da vinci hysterectomy, suspicion of granulated tissu. Advice?

I had robotic Devinchi hysterectomy In Nov. 11. Have been spotting, sometimes heavy, for several months. My Dr has done 3 silver nitrate treatments, last one yesterday...spotting worse today and bright red. He did say if I started to bleed again that we would schedual out patient surgery to repair vaginal cuff...he thinks it granulted tisssue?? But my question is should I be bleeding more after silver nitrate?? And bright red blood ...yesterday was just brownish. Also have cramping on my right side also some pain in my back lower right. pain and pressure down below also....
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  172 Awaiting Answer