Heavy spotting, back pain, abdominal tightness, tingling in breast. Pregnant?

hi, i had heavy spotting which came on the day of my period for three days. The fourth day was dry. Since then i have been having back pains and today i woke up and had watery discharge which seemed a lot and since that time am having back pains and cramps which feels like tightness in my lower abdomen. I also have some tingling sensation in my left breast . We have been trying to get pregnant.Can you tell me whats happening to me. Could i be pregnant and not
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013