Heavy sleeper, often shut off the alarm in sleep. How can I try to be a less heavy sleeper?

I am a heavy sleeper. I sleep through my 220db alarm clock or shut it off in my sleep. This is a problem because I ve been waking my husband up late for work. He is more hopeless than I am when it comes to hearing an alarm. What do I do to be less of a heavy sleeper. Our schedule keeps us up late most nights and we have to be up early. We ve even tried sleeping on the couch so we won t get to comfortable in hopes of hearing the alarm. What do I do, please help.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..lucky.., keep the alarm away from you reach of hand, at least you must get up and walk a distance to switch off the alarm,, also alarm volume must be maximum..
sleep early in night , only then you will be able to get up early..

Take care..