Heavy short periods cycle, pink discharge, ovarian pressure, sore breasts, frequent urination. Treatment?

my period start on Aug 3rd ...very heavy with lest for 2 days and stops.. 1 day later Aug 6th start bleeding again and it only lest 1 day .. and now i see only pink discharges when i wiping ..I feel presure on my ovary , my breast is sore/itching and i feel like i want to pee every 5 mnt ! Please help me what should i do??
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

With the provided presentation, a suspicion for a urinary tract infection is raised. For this reason I would advise tou to cisit your doctor and get your urine examined.

In the meantime, abstain from all forms lf sexual contact if at all you are sexually active, drink plenty of water and cranberry juice if available.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.