Heavy pressure on the tooth on tilting or bending the head, pain after insertion of crown on the tooth with root canal. How can I speed up recovery?

hello...last year i had a root canal on a tooth , never had any problems. two weeks ago, i had that tooth worked on to rebuild it so that i could get a crown. when the dentist was drilling i felt a pop and what felt like something draining/ It was the strangest thing! I swear I could feel the air when he used that device to dry the tooth off. He filled the tooth and when he was done I told him what I felt, he said he was sure it was nothing. However, for the last week or so every time i bend down or tilt my head back i get tons of pressure in that tooth. It will even ache on it s own and not because i m using the tooth to eat. Does it sound like he drilled into my sinus cavity and will it heal on it s own? Should i be antibiotics to speed up the process or prevent further injury?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012