Heavy pressure in chest, rapid heart rate, shortness of breath, taking medicines, no help. What could this be?

Hi. For the last week I have been feeling heavy pressure in my chest . Along with the pressure I get random spouts of rapid heart rate . It doesnt hurt to breathe but It feels like I cant breathe in deep enough to get a good breath. I have been to a doctor that says that she can not hear anything wrong in my lungs and has put me on azithromycin and prednisone as well as an albuterol inhaler . I have been on the antiobiotics for 3 days and neither those nor the inhaler seem to help. My chest still feels like someone is stepping on it.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012