Heavy pressure during urination, slow stream with less quantity. Ultrasound, urine, culture, X-ray KUB tests normal. How can I cure this?

Hi sir i am 20 year old boy. I feel very heavy pressure of urine but when i go to pee off it will come very slowly and the quantity of urine is very small my doc counsalt me to do ultrasound there is nothing in ultrasound report they suggest me to do urine test and x ray kub and urine culture test but i found nothing result please tell me what should i want to do now i am very tensend about my problem.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
weak urinary stream and frequency of urination .

All your basic test reports are normal .

This is most likely to be due to narrowing of your urethra called as Stricture Urethra.

However this can be confirmed only on radiological test called Retrograde Cysto Urethrogram.

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical evaluation and get this test done under his guidance.

Further treatment will depend upon the result of this test and final diagnosis.