Heavy pink colored vaginal discharge after sex, 38 yr old, no issues. Why ?

Hello Doc , I am AAAAAA(Female), married from last 10 years, hope my problem is been addressed by a Gynocologist . My problem is that, my age is 38 and till now i dont have a child. Since Today morning i am facing different kind of problem. Yday night i had sex with my husband and my ovulation may have started by now. But from today morning i am facing heavy pink coloured viginal bleeding . It started at around 7 am and now its 11.45 am and its still continuing. Doc, pls advise me as to do what in this regard. Kindly assist me. My last period was on 25th of last month.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
This kind of discharge may be a prelude to the actual menstrual discharge; you have had periods on 25th March and today is 21st April,nearly Period time. However you may see a gynaecologist if you believe this is an abnormal discharge. Sometimes people do have a slight bleeding during ovulation time, that was earlier termed Mittelmerschtz