Heavy periods with pain, weird clots. Had surgery to separate adhesions, c sections. Further surgery. Worried about?

My periods have been much heavier than usual the past few months and in the first couple of days of each one I've passed a number of weird clots. They're not the usual blood clots - look more like a fleshy tissue. 2-3 inches long and about half inch wide. I've been having alot of pain for past couple of years and have had to stop using tampons and full inter course is too painful. I had surgery two years ago to separate adhesions (I've had 3 c.sections) and I'm waiting for a further surgery to do more of the same. Is this something I should be worried about?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013