Heavy periods with clots, lasting two weeks, tender swollen breasts, discharge. Causes for symptoms?

Hi I have had me period for two weeks now very heavy with clots.... A week before my period came I felt very sick and had severe lower stomach pain.... I have had unprotected sex many times before this.... I am now having tender breast that r swollen and one is lactating... I have had a child before he is now 4... Is it possible that I am pregnant or miscarried?? Or is this just a bad period... Please help
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013