Heavy periods, vaginal spotting, cramps like period pains. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi a had a period 13th jan and was really heavy only lasted a day then spotted next and nothing else usually cycle is 25 days has maybe been 26day cycle in past and this period was 2 days late. Am experiencing cramps like period pains now and have done since period am I pregnant ? Is this normal? Never experienced this before periods always been same.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

It could be possibly premenstrual syndrome you are experiencing.
Would suggest you to get an Urine Pregnancy test done a couple of days after missing period
In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K