Heavy periods, ultrasound shows multiple follicles and tiny fibroid in ovaries. On Implanon. Is this the best birth control ?

HI I have an implanon for last two years. And recently I did an Ultra sound and found that I have multiple follicles in my ovaries and a tiny fibroid too. Also recently I have started getting heavy periods and some times last for weeks. I have two sons and thirty five years old and we are not planing to have any more. Would you reckon this would be the best birth control or is there is any thing that we could look into.

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013