Heavy periods, one week early, brown and light this time, nipple pain. Will diet and exercise affect my periods?

hi I have a regular heavy period everymonth but these couple month it came a week early and then this month it s a week early but it came brown and light for first day then heir any hardy any just red discharge and couple days a go it went brown and thick and little. I have been excrising and diet for three months. Would this change my period. But I m going in holiday next week and worried my period comes again and very heavy. Am I normally is period or is it discharge and period comes next week. Also my nipple been hurting for few days now
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Irregularity of period may be associated with change in diet habits and change in environment and stress.But for brown discharge you need to visit a gynaecologist to see if you have any reproductive tract infection.vaginal swab if its associated with discharge per vaginum.If you are worried of periods during holiday you can used Tab.Norethisterone 5mg.It'll postpone your periods than usual time.