Heavy periods lasting seven days, unprotected sex, back pain, headaches, bloated stomach, dizziness, brown discharge, bright red blood. Causes?

I came on my period. But it was a heavy flow I havent had a heavy flow in a year or so. It was about 7 days. My period usually be 3 days. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend im 21 and I have been getting back aches, headaches , my tummy feels like something is weighing me down. As im writing you I feel sick. I feel dizzy at times. I have had a brown discharge for 4 days. And red bright blood .
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012