Heavy periods, cramps, passing mass

I have had very light period for last few days it has now gotten hevy with cramps and I have had large bit of flesh pass when i went to toilet??? Not sure what this us??????
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.Your problem can be due to a miscarriage if you were pregnant or due to myoma of uterus.A physical exam with a gynecologist and an ultrasound examination will be needed to rule out that.If it is miscarriage also a D&C might be needed if there is any retained products left.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.