Heavy periods and pains after coil fitted. Got it removed, still heavy periods. Why ?

Ever since I had the coil fitted I had so many problems with periods and pains so I had it taken out about a year ago and now my periods last over 3 weeks and they r really heavy. Normally my periods last 3-5 days and are very light so this is very strange for me. I have been to the doctors and had blood tests but they always come back fine. What else can I do as its driving me crazy and my fiancé and I would really like to start trying for a baby so this is putting a spanner in the works.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Hi, Aime,
Thaks for query.
It seems that you might have hormonal imbalance causing this problem.
Consult your gynaec and with 3-4 courses of hormonal cycle treatment you will be alright.
Ok and bye.