Heavy periods after getting birth control implant removed. Pain in the ovary with dizziness

I had the implant birth control in my arm for 6 montha with no periods I had it removed and started a period a week later. This period lasted 1 week, very heavy. I had 8 days with no signs of a period and then began with brown clump stringy discharge that comes away lightly. I am getting strong pains where ovaries are allocated and dizziness . Any ideas what this could be? I have no stds and negative pregnancy tests
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
The increase in the bleeding during the periods after removing the birth control implant is a normal finding. This will gradually come to normal in next 2-3 cycles.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,