Heavy periods, abdominal cramps after delivery. Stomach bloated, pain in suture, foot swollen. Reason and cure?

my first delivery was a c-section have had heavy periods since then and suffering from abdominal cramps during periods past 10 months past two days my stomach started bloating right till abdomen and having very severe pain on the left side of the abdomen starting from left side of my waist also i suffer pain in the suture area on the left side past two days when had a pain abdomen got tightened stone like on left side only and also my foot got swollen up
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer