Heavy periods. Have Rheumatoid arthritis & high BP, diabetes. Is it safe to use tampons being diabetic?

Hello I have RA and high blood pressure but my RA has been in remission several years now. I was recently diagnosed with diabetes as well. I have been excersizing regularly for two weeks now morning and night along with diet to help control the blood glucose levels. I m 32. I have usually had heavy periods, but have never used a tampon . It would be much easier to excersize using tampon because of the heavy menstration I have for two days, however I am concered with tss . Is it safe for a person with diabetes to use tampons? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012