Heavy painful, long and heavy periods. On micronor pill. Can't take depo provera injections. Any alternative hormonal contraception?

I have excessive heavy long periods of painful bleeding and am on Micronor pill . I have also tried Cerazette and Norgeston. Depo Provera injections suited me but as I am almost 45 it is no longer recommended for me. What alternative hormonal contraception could vastly improve the bleeding please? My relationship with my partner is being affected, we are both fed up of my bleeding. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012