Heavy mid-cycle bleeding, cramps after taking next choice one step pill post intercourse. How long will it last?

I took next choice one step a month ago after having unprotected sex. I spotted brown discharge for a while then had my period. Well a day after my period (a few weeks or so after taking the pill ) I had unprotected sex again and I bought another next choice one step pill , I took it and now a week or two later I m bleeding very very heavy and with some cramps . Is this normal?? I m freaking out here. How long does this last?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012