Heavy menstrunal flow with clots

Hi, I was advised to take meprate for 15 days . after a week bleeding started. By the 4th and 5th day, the flow has become very heavy and also in clots. what should i do. I was asked to have 3 regular cycles of period after which my dr said she will give me ovulation inducing tablets as im planning for my pregnancy. Kindly advise what i should do now. should i take meprate again to stopbleeding ?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Meprate is a pill which given premenstrually helps in developing healthy endometrial lining-the bed where the fetus rests and gets nourishment. You have also been advised for the same and has been given for both healthy endometral lining and for withdrawl bleeding.
I think you shoul take hemostatics like Ethamsylate to curtail this bleeding and wait for 72 hours befoe consulting a gynecologist.