Heavy menstruation, had transabdominal and transvaginal ultrasound . What does myometrial echotexture is inhomogeneous mean ?

Hello, I am 33 years old woman who has 1 child. I had a transabdominal and transvaginal ultrasound due to heavy menstruation . All bloodwork, etc. came back normal. My next OB/GYN appt is in Sept., but I m concerned about the ultrasound results. I was wondering what the following means from the ultrasound report - myometrial echotexture is inhomogeneous, without focal findings. Everything else on the ultrasound report is normal. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012