Heavy menstrual flow with big clots, scan showed elongated uterus otherwise normal pelvic USG. Conclusion?

Q. My auntie went for a scan because she always experience heavy menstrual flow with big clots. The result is stated as:Her uterus is slightly elongated and normal in echopattern, measuring 9.4 x 3.9 x 4.6cm. The endometrium , adnexae and pouch of douglas show no abnomalities. IMPRESSION: Elongated uterus otherwise normal pelvic USG What does this mean and with this can she conceive without any problems. She is 32 years old. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012