Heavy menstrual bleeding, irregular, DNC done, no pregnancy, bleeding with clots, pain, preventive medicines, breast ache, heaviness, Duolution L , Etosys, Sevista

Hi I am 42 year old. For the past 4 years, I have heavy bleeding during periods. Periods have been irregular since beginning (started at the age of 13). In 2008, DNC was done (no pregency). Bleeding some times with clots some times pure red liquid. I also have to much paid during period. If I take any preventive medicine , I have breast ache and heaviness which is not bearable. This month Doctor has given me - Duolution L , Etosys, Sevista - different doses. Kindly advise, what should I do to get rid of heavy bleeding and pain?
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012