Heavy menses, contraction like cramping, fever, back pain, nausea, earlier pregnancy showed negative inspite of conception. Miscarriage?

A week ago I had an extremely heavy menstral flow to the point I was soaking a heavy flow pad in about half an hour. I got to the point I was wearing two pads at once or throwing on a bladder control pad. I had contraction like cramping that I could time for two days approx 20 min apart. There was no light flow just 3 heavy days then nothing. However I had symptoms of fever , back pain , nausea ... Now 5 days later I still have minor cramping and sore muscles much like I did after labour with my two kids. I have never had normal menstral. My pregnancies with both kids were assisted and home tests showed neg results until after the 6 week mark. Two weeks before this menstraul I did s preg test that was neg though I was sure I was preggo. Is it possible I miscarried? Or the preg symptoms were just a precursor to a menstraul? Today I feel like I ve been hit by s truck and have been exhausted since the menstraul onset now nearly two weeks ago. Thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer