Heavy heartbeat, fluttering, high resting pulse rate. Have MVP. Symptoms of this disease?

I have been having many heart symptoms over the last few months. Very heavy beating and a severe fluttering sensation. I have also been monitoring my pulse at rest, and it is usually between 120 and 130 bpm. I ve been to my GP, had an ekg in his office, and had a 24-hr holter moniter with no significant results. I have MVP. Could this just be a symptom of that? I am extremely uncomfortable, and am becoming worried that my heart may eventually have negative effects of this high rate.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012