Heavy heart, numbness in the left feet, ECHO, ECG, cholesterol normal, triglycerides level high, took tablets for mental health, side effects. Should I continue?

I am 40 year old male and have been healthy all my life but on may the 22nd I had an argument with my business partner and that night I felt very heavy heart beat and numbness in my left feet .... so I went to a local cardiologist . my ECHO was clear and so was my ECG and next day my ETT results came and they were okay as well. Okay, one additional bit of info that my cholesterol levels were normal but triglycerides were high (302). My cardiologist suggested that I should take NORVASC , Concor 2,5mg and CoAprovel. After all this, I ran into a doctor friend of mine who suggested that I should see a good psychiatrist ... and I did .. Psychiatrist gave me Seroxat ( paroxetine ) and Tranxene ... I took both of these for twelve days but after reading the side effects of Seroxat ... I am not sure if I should continue taking these medication suggested by a psychiatrist. I would sencerely would appreciate your input. Sincerely, Haider
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012