Heavy headed on bending head, light headedness, breathless on exertion, swollen nose. Diagnosed ventricular preactivity. Problem?

my head feels heavy when i bend my head down, i get a minor attack of light headedness once i have completed about 10 hours of being awake from morning, i feel breathless during running or climbing stairs.....sometime swelling in nose(1 min or 2 min and goes off)...lightheadedness induces in hot weather.....panic.......diagnosed with ventricular preactivity in a holter test, but doctor sussested these symptome might not be from that but from a vagal nerve stimulation problem
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013