Heavy head pulsing on the left side causing pressure on left ear, numbness in right foot, on BP medicines. Relief measures?

dear sir i am feeling heavy head pulsing in the left side only just like a high blood pressure in the vein becuase of this pressure my left side ear is also feel big pressure. 2. another problem in my right side foot from middle outer side is feeling that peace of foot of foot is sleeping may be due to not properly blood flow and i use olive oil on this area and bablin capsule ,pain killer jel but still in problem please suggest me what have to do while for head i am using blood pressure medician ( inderal ) propranolol tablets 10 mg 1+1 .sir plz.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012