Heavy head, burning eyes after taking Telemikind. Have congenital clubbed hands

I have been taking 1 tab Zilos Am in the morning for nearly 3 years. recently my dr. found that my BP is as high as 155/100. But I felt comfortable the whole day. But he changed my medicine dose to 1 tab Telemikind H in the morning & and 1 tab Telemikind Am in evening. Since then my head remains heavy (Specifically after taking Telemikind H in the morning) and the eyes burn the whole day. It is nearly 2 weeks since my medicine dose has changed. I am M 49 & have congenital clubbed hands since birth (Thaladomine case - 1963).
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
hello anant you should check your cholestrol level also after that i can recommend of proper treatment.