Heavy head and tongue, neck pain, nausea, vertigo. Want expert opinion

Hi Dr Mintz I am Jasmine. I am about 38 years old and at present going through some health problem. For the last 2 weeks months I have a weird feeling. My head suddenly starts getting heavy and I feel my tongue is also getting heavy and feel it being pulled back. It all starts with slight pain that starts from the neck region. Before this my problem started with neck pain , heavy head with nausea and vertigo . After medication the vertigo part and nausea part is better but for the complaint that i have mentioned above. Request your expert opinion. Best regards
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012