Heavy hairfall after taking Yasmin, stopped, weight gain and body hair, prescribed Femilon. Can it control weight gain ?

Hello Doctor I took Yasmin for one month. And there was heavy hairfall and I stopped after one month. I recently gained weight and there was body hair at some places. I spoke to family doc on phone , she told it might be P COD and prescribed me Femilon. I am afraid to start any oral contraceptives as it may again lead to hair fall, I am already taking homeopathic medicine for hair fall. Should i see some doc here and get ultrasound done or shd i start femilon. Will this medicine be able to control my weight ??? I am physically active otherwise do Yoga everyday and play badminton/ tennis for 30-40 mins. All this weight gain and being out of shape is actually depressing me now. Please suggest
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012