Heavy hair fall, severe dandruff post change of place. Medicines?

I am Divya and I am 22 years old Indian I just came to the United States 4 months back and I had never been to USA prior to this trip. I am facing a lot of hair fall. I almost loose more than 250 strands in a day .. My hair is very thin and I also feel that there are symptoms of baldness . This is freaking me out. As this is my first trip to USA I really dont know whom to contact or how to get in touch with the doctor. My hair has reduced to half and also I have too much of dandruf as well. Is this someting to worry? Can this be treated? I really do not know why I am experiencing so much of hair fall.. Could you plz help me with this. I cant afford to loose more hair at this point of time. As I feel that if this continues than I would be left with no hair in a month. I reside at New Jersey and I have no Idea about any doctors whom I can seek advice. Kindly please assits if there s any medicine which solves this problem.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012