Heavy hair fall, no improvement with homeopathy, advised MNX 5 lotion. Is this effective?

Hi Dr. Samuel, I am having v.heavy hair fall problem from last 8-9months & 4months before i have consulted Homeopathy Dr. & taking those medication but there is no effect 0% result. Now i have consulted a dermatologist & he has advised MNX 5 lotion or hair 4 u 5% lotion but according to the reviews of these lotions, they have more of side effects & not so effective & will cause more hair fall. i am really v.upset. almost 80-100 hair stands fall in every wash & after wash also. please suggest the best medication for me.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012