Heavy flow post delayed periods followed by spotting, bleeding after intercourse. What treatment should be taken?

To: Dr. Nandita Thakkar Infertility Specialist Total Experience: 20 Years Verified Expert and... To: Dr. Mia Lundi OBGYN Total Experience: 23 Years Verified Expert Query- my normal menstratio is 3-5days i every 25days of month but lately March to April i dont have menstration in 2months and in three months(May2012) i have menstration it long for 13 days bleeding?what is that? and now June 13,2012 got spotting for 3 days and again after a few days.. June 26,27,28,2012 experience spotting and after intercourse there is a blood? Can you help me? what should i do or what is this? Is it normal? response please...
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012